Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sugar & Spice and everything nice......

Sew, Christmas is coming....Santa's on his way!
I have done it guys! I have made some aprons ALL BY MY LONESOME! Thanks to the awesomely cute pattern that I found here: Bari J. - Simple Apron Tutorial
Taking my newly learned sewing skills from the amazing Lili at Spool of Thread, I have created these FAB aprons for my sister and I:

So cute right!
We will be doing a TONNE of Christmas baking so I thought how perfect for the upcoming delicious treat making days!

Here is another close up of the pocket:
Just whipped together from some extra material I had laying around..............................
Anyways, SUPER excited to make some more for Christmas gifts. Pot holders are coming next! (I hope) :)
Off to make more cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment