Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Duvet Cover

Sew, my next creative adventure will be one that I am VERY excited about! I think I kind of decided to get into the whole sewing thing because I was looking for fun duvets for my bed. Yes, they are out there if you look hard enough, but MAN! they are expensive. Sew, (ha ha! I just can't stop with that!) I decided I would love to make my own duvet covers! And thanks to the wonderful Lili at my new obsession, the AMAZING Spool Of Thread sewing lounge, I will finally be able to create ALL the duvets I want!
It all begins next weekend, and I stoked to present my RAD material for the new duvet:


So cute right??!! Little Woodland creatures? YES! Killer!!!
It's going to be AWESOME and I can't wait to show you the completed project!
Soon I will also post an update on my sewing room. Not such a scary basement anymore........

No comments:

Post a Comment