Friday, October 22, 2010

And Sew it is....

It's official, I have started sewing and I thought I would share my journey along the way. I hope to share crafty fun and beautiful things with anyone who cares to share right along with me! The start of my sewing journey has been way better than I even hoped! Sew...(ha ha. I know, I know....still gonna do it though!)....it is! The journey has officially begun and I will start my posts with a pic of my soon to be new sewing room. Right now, it's just a creepy basement, but soon it will be a cozy little area for me and my boy Henry to make AWESOME creations!
The Before Mess.....

Some new notions!

Look at some of these great materials I picked up!

Pretty

Awesome!

And of course my boy Henry helping out....by being so cute of course!

1 comment: